Monday, July 13, 2020

WHO IS TIME reporter JUSTIN WORLAND? Inquiring TIME readers want to know.

WHO IS JUSTIN WORLAND? Inquiring TIME Magazine readers want to know.

TIME climate and energy reporter Justin Worland, born in 1992, grew up in Altadena, California, the son of Christopher and Rene Worland, both parents pictured below (scroll down) with Justin's younger brother Hunter in the middle).

SEE ALSO TIME LINK HERE
https://cli-fi-books.blogspot.com/2020/05/imagine-coronavirus-pandemic-is.html

https://time.com/author/justin-worland/


Justin Worland

'' Writer @TIME covering energy, environment and climate. Not as serious as my photo suggests ''
GENDER
Male
ETHNICITY
Black / African
NATIONALITY
United States
COLLEGE
Harvard University [2] Class of 2014 
LOCATION
Washington, D.C. [1] 
OCCUPATION
Journalist
BIRTHDATE:
1992
Justin Worland is a Washington D.C.-based correspondent for TIME covering energy and the environment since 2014.

His solid, well-researched and well-written major cover story (see below) made the front page of TIME July 20 issue. See below



He attended Polytechnic prep school and graduated in 2010, (his younger brother Hunter (pictured below with parents Rene and Chris) also went to Polytechnic, class of 2015 and also Harvard class of 2019 where he majored in history, ''all in the family'') with Justin later attending Harvard University as a history major and graduating with the class of 2014.

Just out of college, and with his Harvard connections, he landed a plum job as a reporter for Time in Washington D.C. where he works to this day, penning popular news articles read around the world online and in the pages of TIME's international editions.

FAMILY PHOTO BELOW of Justin's younger brother Hunter and parents Rene and Chris.
 

  • 1 comment:

    micheal pan said...

    I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
    including Love Spell
    Death Spell
    Money Spell
    Power Spell
    Success Spell
    Sickness Spell
    Pregnancy Spell
    Marriage Spell
    Job Spell
    Protection Spell
    Lottery Spell
    Court Case Spell
    Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
    address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
    thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342