Everything Change features 12 stories from the ASU 2016 Cli-Fi Short Story Contest along with along with a foreword by contest judge Kim Stanley Robinson and an interview with climate fiction author Paolo Bacigalupi.
Everything Change is free to download, read, and share:
The anthology will also be available shortly in EPUB format through the Apple iBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo digital book stores.
The title Everything Change is drawn from a quote by Margaret Atwood, our first Imagination and Climate Futures lecturer in 2014.
Table of Contents:
- Kim Stanley Robinson, Foreword
- Professors/Editors Ms. Manjana Milkoreit, Ms Meredith Martinez, and Mr Joey Eschrich, [Editors’ Introduction]
- Adam Flynn and Andrew Dana Hudson, “Sunshine State” [WINNERS!] [$1K prize!]
- Kelly Cowley, “Shrinking Sinking Land”
- Matthew S. Henry, “Victor and the Fish”
- Ashley Bevilacqua Anglin, “Acqua Alta”
- Daniel Thron, “The Grandchild Paradox”
- Kathryn Blume, “Wonder of the World”
- Stirling Davenport, “Masks”
- Diana Rose Harper, “Thirteenth Year”
- Henrietta Hartl, “LOSD and Fount”
- Shauna O’Meara, “On Darwin Tides”
- Lindsay Redifer, “Standing Still”
- Yakos Spiliotopoulos, “Into the Storm”
- Professor Ed Finn, “Praying for Rain: An Interview with Paolo Bacigalupi”