Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Although it has not yet been translated yet in Taiwan, the other day in my local indie mom and pop Mr & Mrs Chen bookstore in south Taiwan, my home, I spotted "The Women," the English paperback edition, on the ''Foreign Books'' shelf, covered by shrinkwrap cellophane.



PHOTO BY 

黃伃君 

Miss Huang, see below for info about her 


Although it has not yet been translated  in Taiwan,...but in Japan yes and TCB went on a tour to Japan several years ago for the book publication there, ....the other day in my local indie mom and pop Mr & Mrs Chen bookstore in south Taiwan,  I spotted quite by chance, "The Women," the English paperback edition, on the ''Foreign Books'' shelf, covered by shrinkwrap cellophane.

PHOTO BY

黃伃君 Miss Huang, a teenage high school student who took the photo on her cellphone 

since i dont' have a cellphone with a camera function. 

So I depend on the kindness of strangers! 

And Taiwan is full of very kind and friendly people. 

like Miss Huang who studies at special high school of 

The Performing Arts and Music with students coming there from all over 

this earthquake-prone island nation.



No comments: