Monday, March 25, 2019

Strange days, baffling times

I got the strangest email today from a long time acquaintance who said the craziest things that were totally out of context and angry about things that just don't make sense or even compute. But given the world we live in today, I didn't take their angry words seriously and believe they were just having a rough week. Maybe they needed to vent. That's cool. In all for venting. But I'm just going to file their email away in the department of baffling emails and let it be. Let them be. The main thing is that there is love and encouragement in this world and they know it too. So all good, and everything will be fine once they sort things out. I send them my best wishes and hope they'll be feeling better soon. If my shoulder was found to be a good place to cry on, I'm all for it. That's what we're all here for, to support each other in these tough times. Onward. Chin up.

No comments: